DIY Hair Mask for Damaged Blonde HairOn October 26, 2020 by
Bleached blonde hair is a trendy look for a lot of people, but nobody can deny that it is incredibly damaging for your hair. Blonde hair is very fragile; exposure to sun and the damaging effects of bleach can leave your hair in desperate need of rejuvenation. To help with the fried hair fiasco, I have discovered an amazing DIY hair mask. This mask will deeply condition the hair to return its health and shine, and you only need three ingredients to make it!
Avocado, Honey and Olive Oil Hair Mask
To make this hair mask, you will need one ripe avocado and two tablespoons of olive oil and honey. Blend these ingredients to make a smooth paste. Lather this onto your hair; generously cover each strand, and don’t forget the ends of your hair. Then leave it for around 30 minutes to let it work its magic. After that, simply wash it off with your regular shampoo. The hydrating properties of olive oil, the hair-strengthening vitamins from honey, and the fats from the avocado will all work together to repair your dry, brittle hair and leave it glossy and healthy.
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video