Blonde Hair – Adding HighlightsOn August 30, 2020 by Cassandra
Love being blonde but fancy a bit of a change? As summer moves into autumn a whole range of colours awaits you, upgrading your summer blonde hair to a sophisticated meld of colours. Caramel is very on-trend at the moment, and a great colour to add as a highlight. It creates a reddish blonde look, very much suited to cheer up the winter months.
Caramel Blonde – Consider Low-lights
Caramel blonde is the perfect frame for pale light skin with green or brown eyes. Just caramel high-lights will create a subtle warming effect. Yet, if the budget runs to it, consider adding some richer, red low-lights. The result is a unique, complex colour that is sophisticated and fun, even slightly decadent! A shade that will make your blonde hair eye-catching and you feel good. As ever, if you are home colouring do a tester first.
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video