Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Now that June is here I am officially in SUMMER mode. On that note… today I’ll be sharing a super delicious and easy summer recipe. This summer punch is perfect for family gatherings and BBQs! Check out the recipe below 🙂
- 1 bottle (64 oz) of cold cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 bottle (59 oz) of cold pink lemonade
- 1 bottle (70 oz) of cold orange juice
- 1 bottle (67 oz) of cold lemon lime soda
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint of fresh raspberries
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- Place your sliced fruit and raspberries into the pitcher.
- Add in the liquids; cranberry juice, lemonade, orange juice, soda, lime juice. Stir thoroughly. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
****Be sure to modify the recipe if needed… I ended up making a very large quantity of this since we were hosting a party! But shorten the amount of liquids to the size of your party and it will taste just as good!
I hope you all enjoyed this post, stay tuned for more summer recipes! 🙂
Don’t forget to follow me on social media: