Today I wanted to share a gorgeous way to brighten up your home or small space! I had so much fun creating this DIY Flower Monogram and I think it came out looking amazing! As you all may know from the pictures in my previous posts… I love flowers (especially fake ones haha). Not only are they beautiful but they also last forever and depending on where you purchase them you won’t hurt your wallet!
**A couple places I recommend buying faux flowers would the dollar store or Michaels (this is definitely the more expensive option)**
I hope you love this DIY as much as I do, check out how I did it below! 🙂
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Letter of your choice (got my C from here)
- Assorted faux flowers in desired colours (make sure to get a variety of sizes and colours, purchased mine from here)
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Get your flowers ready! Use your scissors to snip the heads of each flower from their stems. Make sure you get as much of the stem off so your flower is able to lay flat on your letter.
- Heat up your hot glue gun. As your glue gun is heating up, lay out your flowers on to the letter surface so you have an idea of where you want each flower to sit!
- Push some hot glue on to the back of each flower and press it firmly on to your letter.
- Keep going until you have filled as much of the letter as you can. You will definitely have a few empty spaces between your bigger flowers so I recommend using the leaves from the stems of your flowers to fill in those spaces!
and you’re done! You now have a beautiful Spring piece that will brighten up any space in your home!
I hope you all enjoyed this post, I had so much fun creating it! Stay tuned for more Spring DIY Home Decor in the upcoming weeks! Thanks for reading ❤
Follow me on social media: