This Skinny Strawberry Frozen Yogurt recipe is super easy and only requires four simple ingredients and only five minutes of your time. I am officially obsessed with this DIY frozen yogurt, and will definitely be trying out some new fruit combinations! This quick, creamy, frozen treat will surely satisfy that sweet tooth without adding any guilt! Check out the recipe below!
Prep Time: o mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 5 mins | Servings: 6
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (non-fat or full fat)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place the strawberries, honey, yogurt, and lemon juice into your blender (or food processor)
- Blend ingredients for 5 minutes until smooth
- Serve your frozen yogurt immediately or place it in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve
- When ready to serve, top with frozen (or fresh) strawberries
*tip* I suggest using a food processor rather than a blender, especially since you will be blending frozen fruit. It’ll make your blending process a lot faster and smoother!
And that’s all there is to it! Comment below & share your favourite flavour or recipe for frozen yogurt! I’d love to give some new recipes a try! Thanks for reading ❤
Follow me on social media: