Valentine’s Day is almost here, and I have the cutest little cookies to help you celebrate! These cookies only require 3 ingredients – peanut butter, sugar, and egg. It’s crazy how something so tasty can come out of so little! These cookies are super easy and can be made in advance with ingredients you likely already have! Check out the recipe below 🙂
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine your peanut butter, sugar, egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a baking sheet. Flatten each ball and use a heart shaped cookie cutter on each.
- Take a fork and press the dough down on each side making a criss-cross on the heart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned (do not over bake).
- Remove cookies from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
I hope you all enjoyed this post, thanks for checking it out! Check out the recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze, perfect for Valentine’s Day morning! ❤
Follow me on social media: