Happy Sunday everyone, I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Over the past couple weeks my family and I have been very interested in the Paleo diet so I have decided to share a couple of my favourite recipes for you guys. If you want to know what Paleo is all about click this link! 🙂
I’m sure I’m not the only one who loooooves pancakes!! So this morning I felt super motivated to make a ‘fancy’ breakfast for my parents and I, so I decided to make some Paleo Banana-Cinnamon pancakes! I was a little hesitant about this recipe because it doesn’t call for any flour but they ended up tasting amazing!!!! Check out the recipe below!
P.S If you haven’t checked out my recipe for Paleo Pumpkin Bars click that link!
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Servings: 6 pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 peeled apple, diced (use apple of your choice)
- 2 tbs almond butter
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- coconut oil for cooking your pancakes
- Mash your bananas in a small bowl. Whisk 2 eggs in another medium bowl
- Combine both bananas and eggs in a medium bowl
- Dice 1 apple.
- Combine banana, eggs and diced apple chunks together
- Add in the almond butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla
- Mix until pancake batter forms
- Pour mixture into circular shapes in your frying pan and cook with 1/2 tsp of coconut oil over medium-low heat
- Once your pancakes are done, stack them and top with fresh fruit and maple syrup!
- Enjoy this delicious and healthy breakfast!
I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading! ❤
Follow me on social media: