I think I could spend the rest of eternity with these bars, they are just that delicious! These pumpkin bars can be enjoyed without any guilt, they are both paleo and vegan approved!
If you love everything to do with pumpkin like me… you will definitely enjoy this treat! They are light, soft, and perfectly sweet! Check out the recipe below 🙂
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins
- ¾ cup creamy almond butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 medium banana
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup chocolate chip (dark or milk)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 28x18x4 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the almond butter, pumpkin, banana, maple syrup, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir until well-combined.
- Add the rest of the remaining ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Pour mixture into your baking dish, smoothing with a spatula. Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
I hope you all enjoyed this post, comment below if you have any favourite Paleo/Vegan recipes! I’d love to give them a try! ❤
Follow me on social media: