Hosting the party of the year? Ring in the new year with a few of my favourite cocktail recipes! These tasty drinks are very easy and only require a few ingredients! Check out the recipes below 🙂
Sorbet and Champagne Cocktail
- 1 teaspoon of sorbet (raspberry or passion fruit are perfect)
- Chilled Champagne or Prosecco (I used Prosecco)
- Scoop sorbet into your Champagne flute.
- Fill with Champagne or Prosecco; stir.
Cranberry Champagne Cocktail
- 1-ounce of cranberry juice (sweetened)
- 1 wedge of lime
- Champagne or sparking wine
- Frozen cranberries
- Fill your chilled Champagne flute with cranberry juice.
- Add your slice of lime and top off the glass with Champagne.
- Garnish with 3 or 4 cranberries.
I hope you all enjoyed this post! ❤
Follow me on social media: