If you like sweet and salty flavours, then you’ll love this recipe! Dipped pretzels are a very simple, and delicious treat that can be made for any occasion! These delicious sweet and salty treats will have your guests running back for more!
You will need:
- 20-30 mini pretzels
- 1 cup of chocolate (I used milk & white molding wafers)
- toppings of your choice (I used crushed candy cane, and sprinkles)
- To melt your chocolate: Bring an inch of water to a boil in a saucepan. Place a heatproof bowl with your chocolate in the pot (make sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl).
2. Stir chocolate until there are a few unmelted chunks, remove from heat. Continue to stir until soft.
3. Use a fork to submerge the pretzels in the chocolate until fully coated.
4. Place your chocolate covered pretzels on parchment paper and add your toppings of choice.
Enjoy this tasty treat, thanks for reading! ❤